Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Monday Reflection Time

Today we talked about showing respect to others.  Miss Browne asked us to use a sentence starter at reflection time and it was "Today I helped a friend..."
We had 5 people in our class who were wonderful friends who showed respect to others today and could tell us about it.  Well done to Medhi, Shontai, Prapti, Tyler and Kaiden.

Today I helped a friend at lunchtime by getting help from a teacher.  Medhi

Today I helped a friend when someone got sore, I told a duty teacher.  Shontai

Today I helped a friend and I got a cool kids award.  Prapti

Today I helped a friend by giving them a high five.  Tyler

Today I helped a friend by telling a person to let go of my friend.  Kaiden

Aoraki Mount Cook is on Hine Taiao, our carving to show us that we need to show respect at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment